Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dr. BBQ on Chopped

Options
The_Buffalo
The_Buffalo Posts: 460
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Did any of you checkout Dr. BBQ on Chopped Grill Masters last night? He made a peanut butter cookie and cayenne crusted yak steak... no I didn't get that wrong!!

He did a great job on the show and is heading to the finals!!

http://www.biggreenegg.com/blog/dr-bbq-makes-chopped-finals/

Do you guys like the show Chopped on the Food Network??
Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    Options
    i like everything about it except for guarnaschelli.  they are all pompous but she really rubs me the wrong way for some reason
  • Montana
    Montana Posts: 3
    Options
    I love Chopped, one of my favorite shows.  I watched Dr. BBQ win, he's pretty cool.  And I love the fact he beat that arrogant, pompous chef from NY.  He might be a great NYC chef, but he ain't big time when it comes to grillin' against Dr. BBQ..  Well done..
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER
    SMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,668
    edited July 2012
    Options

I was proud of Ray for making it to the final round, the show has leveled the playing field somewhat as the "Restaurant chefs" our out of their element.  Nice to see that chef go down last night...good job Ray!

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA