Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FINALLY Smoked Meatloaf!!!

Jai-Bo
Jai-Bo Posts: 584
edited July 2012 in Beef
OK OK OK, everyone has been making me drool over all the meatloaf's cooked lately!  Soooooooo I decided to do mine this afternoon since I had some friends coming over.  I started out w/ 3.5 lbs of deer burger, then added all the garlic/onions/spices/bread/eggs/milk/more spices!  Then I quartered the bowl and made a flat football and layered some cheddar jack on top.  I then took another quarter and molded it on top.  Then I took a pack of bacon and wove it then placed it over it, tucking it in all nice and comfy!!!  Then I did it again!!!!  Not 1 smoked meatloaf but 2!!!!  We had the normal fixings to go along w/ it and they had a common substance----BACON!   Bacon wrapped asparagus, jalapeno poppers.....Just took pics of the smoked meatloaf...If you haven't done a meatloaf on the EGG, DO IT!  I cooked it at 300 until she reached 160 internal and she was nice and juicy but easy to slice!!!!  Enjoy!

Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!

Comments