Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newly completed table

Options
want2yak
want2yak Posts: 3
edited June 2012 in EGG Table Forum

My fist post so I thought I would share my completed Egg Table. It is made from treated lumber and stained with redwood stain. Got some ideas from this site and others just made it my own. Thanks for viewing.image

Comments

• want2yak
    want2yak Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks. I was worried about heat on the top shelf. But it is just far enough back doesn't even get hot. The top shelf is great for keeping short people away from my beer.

Hapster I know it defeats the purpose but I don't like it sitting on the shelf, I want to build something to hold it up under the top of the table just haven't figured it out yet.
  • Smoker_Guru
    Smoker_Guru Posts: 372
    Options
    Great looking table!!
  • russsims
    russsims Posts: 2
    Options

Like the table and the treated wood will help with the elements.  Because the BBG once the temp is set does not wander very much you will now have some time between your favorite drink work on your back yard so the outdoor experience is complete!  Looking ragged my man.

Sorry...had to hit you with the back ground scenary.  Photoshop with something Home and Gardens!