Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Colorado - Wicked Good group buy

EZEGG
EZEGG Posts: 49
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
If there is enough interest in Wicked Good I can get a pallet of 50 bags and I can deliver it to you in Denver for $17.50 a bag.

Just let me know!  Thanks!
Eric O. RMBBQA Member Blog - http://smokeontherockies.com/ Large Big Green Egg

Comments

• QDude
    QDude Posts: 1,052
    How big is a bag weight-wise?

Northern Colorado Egghead since 2012.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

• EZEGG
    EZEGG Posts: 49
    1 bag of wicked good lump is 22 lbs
    Eric O. RMBBQA Member Blog - http://smokeontherockies.com/ Large Big Green Egg
  • ben4unc
    ben4unc Posts: 14

We did a group buy in Charlotte NC and the delivered price was right at $17/bag.  He is the deal - This is the BEST lump out there!!!  Big chunks that last forever.  RO around here has gotten so small that the whole bag is chips.

• Eggbertsdad
    Eggbertsdad Posts: 804
    I just bought 2 bags from my local Ace Hardware for $20 each. I can't wait to try it. 
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
  • odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    If there is enough interest in Wicked Good I can get a pallet of 50 bags and I can deliver it to you in Denver for $17.50 a bag.

Just let me know!  Thanks!
    probably not going to help you much in reaching the 50 bags you need, but i'll take 2 bags if you get the deal, assuming you are somewhat near Denver.  
  • Eggbertsdad
    Eggbertsdad Posts: 804
    I just took the bags out of my trunk and they are at least 22 lbs. I can't wait to try it however.....

I am thoroughly impress with Winn Dixie's lump. I picked up a bag last week and the smoke smell is great. The size of the pieces is nice. It was on sell for $4.99 for and 8.8 lb bag. I'm not saying it will replace Humphrey's or WG but not bad in a pinch.
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)