Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sorry ...... I meant "Gratemates"

Options
Memphis
Memphis Posts: 144
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It must be the Ichibahn talking

Comments

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Memphis,[p]Grate Mates are the slickest thing for the small BGE since sliced bread. Check out the link below for a previous thread with pics.[p]Grate Mates recieve a "It Rocks" rating from the GrillMeister.[p]Cheers,[p]GM
    [ul][li]Archived Grate Mate Thread[/ul]

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Unknown
    Options
    P52100522.jpg
    <p />Memphis,

Maury...[p]Here's a shot from my display @ the Texas Eggfest![p]The pics GrillMeister so generously posted were from a few months back. The production models being shipped as we speak are just a bit different, and do have a different finish![p]Email me @ GrateMates@sbcglobal.net and I'll forward current pics and info to you![p]Thanks..[p]Evans

• Unknown
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p]Are these only available for the small egg?

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Eggprentice,
    [p]It's Evans @ GrateMates. At this time we only have them available for the Small.[p]There are other Items in the works![p]Stay tuned![p]Evans
    aka...Chubby[p]

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!