Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anyone else think the 'Link' Font Color is too close to the standard font color?

stikestike Posts: 15,597
edited March 2012 in Forum Feedback
Apparently it's not just old men like myself that have a hard time seeing links that are posted.  The default text color for the forum is very close to the color given to embedded links.  Any chance the two can be nudged apart a little and links be made more clear?
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
·

Comments

• EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 210
    I agree and asked them to at least give it an underline so we know its a link
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Yup, I too have trouble spotting them
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • MillsyMillsy Posts: 104
    Now that you say it I have the same trouble
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    edited March 2012
    hahaha
    oops. out of the frying pan and into the fire. didn't mean to suggest every link on the site needed differentiation. just that within a post, the text color and link colors are nearly the same value.

the links i mean are the ones someone embeds in a post.  every link on the entire website being underlined is probably overkill graphically.  busy.

would just be great if you could say in a post (for ex.)
    "found a great new restaurant. click here>> Bob's Burgers"

and the link is obviously a different color (or underlined, sure.  just not EVERY link on the site)
    ·
  • ummmm... see what you did Stike!! 
    :((
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i know.  yikes.  everything is now underlined.  out of the frying pan and into the fire
    ·