Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cypress table with Granite Inlay

Options
Big Green Eggs & Huffman
edited January 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Made of cypress.  2 pieces of granite on table top.  Pull out trash cans.  1 for wood the other for lump charcoal.  Stainless screws, hinges and drawer slides.  Weighs around 500lbs. without the XL BGE.  Turned out awesome.  Made my biggreeneggtables.com.  Made in Georgia, shipped to Wisconsin.  The price wasn't much more than the open air tables they make. 
imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Double Bogey
    Options
    Beautiful table--looks like something that belongs indoors.  Absolutely one of the best I have ever seen.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • Big Green Eggs & Huffman
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wrote an email to see if they made closed-in tables, due to the weather in Wisconsin.  He emailed some pics of a table he had half done.  I liked it.  The table he was building was his first custom table, I couldn't use that due it being made for a Large BGE.  I told him a few things I was looking for, more drawers and a pull out trash can.  He came up with a price that was very reasonable which included staining and shipping.  Built mine from scratch.  It wasn't till I took out the drawers  and granite to move it, that I could tell this was made the right way.  The craftsmanship is outstanding, this thing built brick **** house.   Used pocket hole screws for every joint.  Plus gave me a Three year warranty.  Took a longer to make that originally hoped.  A couple of dings during the shipping process.  I was hoping to make a table myself out of Ipe.  Not sure if I could have built anything like this.  Next thing to do is make a cover out of vinyl.  Maybe put a couple of electrical boxes in for the BBQ Guru, electric starter, and light.
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    Really nice table!  Nicer than my desk at work and I am a VP! :D  If you're looking for a top notch cover get a hold of John at http://coverworks.nakedwhiz.com/.  He uses material that is for sailboat sails and builds a model of your table before he even starts.  He made one for my SS table and it fits like a glove.  I have no doubt I'll ever have to buy another one.

Mike
    Omaha, NE      

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Squeezy
    Squeezy Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Beauty and function all rolled into one ... very nice man!
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • mr toad
    mr toad Posts: 779
    Options
    very nice -

mr toad
    See no Evil - Hear no Evil - Speak no Evil
                        Smoke no Evil

BGE - Mini, Small, Medium, Large
  • medic119
    Options

That is the nicest outdoor bge table I have seen.  You can see the quality in the craftsmanship.  Enjoy!!!!

Thomas Bubba's BBQ and Harris Family Catering Pigs on the Run Competition BBQ Team Medic-Que BBQ Team, LBGE, Party Q