Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoked Finnan Haddie - The Real Deal

Options
BuBaQlishus
BuBaQlishus Posts: 132
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum

This is a great site with helpful illustrations and wonderful out of the box recipes like rope sausage, marinated butterflied leg of lamb and much more follow this site for up to date notices on new postings

http://thegreeneggandi.com/2012/01/10/finnan-haddie-the-real-deal/

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    i havent seen a dish like that since i was a kid and it had landlocked salmon instead of haddock, was always served with peas on the side for dinner, or peas mixed in the sauce for breakfast. going to do this soon, great writeup
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • BuBaQlishus
    Options

Wow, thanks for the support...the brine is nice and light leaving a smokey salting flavor as it should be..its been a journey of love and boy are their some terrible brines and smkokes out there that profess to be Finnan Haddie no wonder its losing its following...hope you are following the blog or on FB by hitting the like button...I promise not to dissapoint!

Thanks again