Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table Cover For Large Green Egg

Ashton
Ashton Posts: 1
edited December 2011 in EGG Table Forum

Do the BGE large table covers leave much room?  The table I built came out to 29" wide instead of 25".  Would the large cover still fit?

Large BGE Atlanta, Ga.

Comments

• Gato
    Gato Posts: 766
    I built mine larger than any cover would fit. Tried to order a custom cover but it was too expensive. Went down to gander mountain and got a four wheeler cover for thirty bucks.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • galen
    galen Posts: 57

Aloha:

I got as 6 foot by 9 foot Green tarp (black on the inside) with a drawstring around the 9 foot edge.  This allows me to draw it up tight.  I also had a 8 foot piece of chain that I was not using so that was wrapped around the Egg

I get a lot of wind in my area so the combo of drawstring and chain keep in place, very well.  Total cost: Eleven dollars.  And it looks good.

Aloha from the Sandwich Islands

• I also went the Green Tarp route from Home Depot.  But I use a piece of nylon rope and a cleat--I think it cost me 15 bucks.