Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Birthday Bash Shenanigans

paulheels
paulheels Posts: 457
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
My 30th birthday bash is saturday. My Bday is on Dec 20, and I never do anything for it. So this year my wife said I should do something since its the big 30. So I invited abou 70 people and I am cooking pulled pork, pulled beef, chick quarters, Mac and cheese, and slaw. All on my XL Egg. I will use this to post pics and happenings the next two days. Enjoy.

Two 19lb pork shoulder brining in the cooler now. They are going on around 12 tomorrow. Figuring 20-22hrs cook time. Typically they are a little less on my old grill, so I am giving a little extra for the Egg. I can control the temp better. More rest time if needed!
Sauce and rubs being made tonight, all homemade. Hope y'all enjoy the shenanigans, it's my middle name on Thursday's in monthst that end in R, only have for letters or start with J.
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.

Comments