Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Buckboard bacon and chef choice 610 slicer

GrannyX4
GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
edited November 2011 in EggHead Forum
Today was the day we got to try the bacon and all I can say is yummmmmm! The slicer worked better than I thought it would. Thank you for all your help. It even made the people at Publix happy when I took some in this morning. Dinner tonight is bacon, egg, and tomato sandwiches.
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !

Comments

• Damn that food sounds good.
    I've been thinking about getting a slicer.  You like the chef choice I take it.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• GrannyX4
    For $99 it works perfect for what I wanted. I used it for the bb bacon, steak, brisket, and pork butt. All the meat cut very nice. The only thing is the piece of meat can't be too big so I just cut it down to size and everyone was happy. It is also fairly easy to clean. Yes, I really do like it.

85 in Fl today.........
  • That is inexpensive.  If it works, I'm in.
    I couldn't be more jealous of your 85 degrees.  One of these years, I'm getting the hell out of here!

Packerland, Wisconsin

• GrannyX4
    Amazon. Free shipping and no tax.

What ever our weather is or does we never have to shovel it and that is a good thing.