Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Still can't see which thread contains photos?

Options
Big Porkbutt
Big Porkbutt Posts: 22
edited November 2011 in Forum Feedback
Been a while since I've been on but with turkey day on the horizon, was looking for some new ideas. But, I'm disappointed to find that apparently there is still no way to see if photos are shown in the threads. Or at least I don't see one.  I love to see the photos like we had on the old website. I think knowing up front would serve several purposes, obviously to quickly see the results of efforts by eager eggers, and for those with slow computers or possibly on dial up could avoid those threads which might bog down their systems.  As for me, I just like to look at the pictures more than I like to read:o)

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,523
    Options
    If I may add to your request, BPB: moderators, could you post one thread, a Stickie, that explains the three or so methods to post a pic?  I know how to use the "Attach a file" method, but the others are very un-intuitive and unlike any of the other forums I'm a member of.  That would be so helpful, thanks!  

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN