Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wow

Options
Basscat
Basscat Posts: 803
edited August 2011 in Forum Feedback
This forum is really fast. Unfortunately butt ugly and completely unusable. I will miss y'all, maybe we can find someplace else to meet. A terrible shame about the Egghead Forum. It was great while it lasted.....
bye
Basscat

Comments

• Kew_el_steve
    Options
    Who the hell is Brenda Miller? Brenda, why are you not using vBulletin? Show yourself.
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options

Kewelsteve:  Who the hell is Brenda Miller???!!   She, and her late husband, Bill, started the VERY first Eggfest (against BGE headquarters wishes), AND are THE Founders of the Big Green Egg Forum you are now missing!!!  When you get your foot out of YOUR mouth, you can learn a bit more!  Brenda is merely 'rolling with the punches'.  Next time, know your facts before you pounce, please.  If it weren't for Brenda, the Forum would  NEVER have EXISTED!   See you when you get the yolk out of your eyes...   And as far as 'show yourself'???  Brenda attends EVERY Fest she is permitted to.  She IS the BGE.  Talk about being 'UN-kewel'.   

• Kew_el_steve
    Options
    "Unfortunately butt ugly and completely unusable. I will miss y'all, maybe we can find someplace else to meet. A terrible shame about the Egghead Forum.

How true. Then Brenda shouldn't have put her name on it! If she IS the BGE, maybe she should do some explaining!
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options

Wow, you obviously have no sense of foruum or Fest history, though I thought I layed it out there pretty clear.  The forum has been around for MANY years...not until NOW has BGE 'seized control'.  If it weren't for Brenda, there never would have been a forum at all.  As I said, she is 'Rolling with the Punches', it is NOT by choice.  Not to speak for her what so ever, but I am sure her heart is broken as well.  So, get off your high horse, and respect Brenda for the MANY MANY years of history she and her sons allowed us to have withOUT compensation.   You are disrespecting Brenda, when in all honesty, you should be Bowing to her and thanking her.  Ever been to a Fest?  The whole idea of a 'Fest' was HER brain-child.  Ever participate in the Forum?  You have her to thank for that, as well.  You are disrespecting a woman that you should be bowing to.  Honestly. 

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Hi L.C.
    You said it very well and I'm glad to see you sticking up for Brenda and family. I just hope she knows that there are those of us that are very thankful for all they have and done and are trying to do.

You may be our Little Chef you you're quite big here in Eggland.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    LC, thanks for jumping in, obviously the above posts are just venting but that should not have been directed to  Brenda.

Brenda, thank you for all your efforts and for in my case, thanks for a few years of great enjoyment.  Your family efforts are much appreciated.

I realize we are in the beginning of this new format, I hope the 'Miller feel' can be kept alive as this project moves forward.

My best, Kent
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Bordello : Just for the record, WPB and WMK were not involved in the new forum.
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Options
    Wayne,
    It is VERY CLEAR that WPB and WMK were not involved. Had they been we wouldn't be subjected to this mess.
    Rich Miller