Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So far, not a pleasant experience on the iPhone.

CaptainSpaulding
CaptainSpaulding Posts: 368
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Strange behavior in many, many ways.

Can't post pictures.

Submitting post doesn't always work.

More to follow. Still beating it up.

Joe

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

No luck with my iPhone.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Stuworld
    Stuworld Posts: 57
    Terrible user experience on iPhone. I wonder if this was even a consideration? Seems like the new marketing folks have a lot to learn about delivering what the end users want.
  • thebtls
    thebtls Posts: 2,300
    Trying to communicate not working????
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • Slick
    Slick Posts: 382
    Does not appear to work with tapatalk, either.
  • Sailor71
    Sailor71 Posts: 35
    Can't believe they would make a new site that doesn't work on a iPhone. I tried to access the site from my phone and all you can see is latest posts. All options on the right are missing. How disappointing. I hope this is fixed.
  • This is indeed a major bummer that the iPhone is excluded!
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Test reply from iPhone.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    edited August 2011
    Works fine for me. But I didn't try posting pics. Couldn't do that from iPhone before! :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• James MB
    James MB Posts: 359
    I can see the forum on my iPhone, and here I am posting a reply, though it's not pretty as you can't see what you're typing without getting it to scroll back. I think the left and right panes have gone in all cases haven't they?
    I'd only just figured out how to do photos from the iPhone on the old forum!
    Ho hum, change is a funny thing, I guess we'll all get used to it in time.
    fwiw I never could manage the old old forum so kept away until they changed it a few years back.