Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

tritip squash and chicken

fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,674
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
some tritip, squash, chicken, and ,my garden

003-19.jpg

005-14.jpg

007-18.jpg

008-8.jpg

009-12.jpg

:laugh: unhappy people have lawns :laugh:

001-31.jpg
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    fish:

Squash in "gravy" & cheese!
    Dayum! Totally new concept (for me at least!). :whistle:

You mean you never get to "enjoy" :ermm: the
    intrinsic joy of pushing a lawn mower around? :laugh:

Lucky B . . . :P
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • fishlessman
    last time i worked in the yard was 2 years ago, miserable day, thunder, lightning, downpouring, lost power, dug out the weedwhacker and went at it :laugh: neighbor and his wife watched from the window shaking their heads :laugh: when im sitting on the patio cooking on the egg, looking across the lake i dont see it anyways :)
    fukahwee maine

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    If you gave us the recipes would you have to shoot to kill? 8 - ),,,
  • I bet that squash tastes awesome in the midst of all that other tasty "stuff"! It looks really good. Tell us what you put in it if you get a chance. The meat works too! Scott
  • "Intrinsic joy" is watching my 17 year old push my lawn mower around. Scott
  • That's KILLER lookin eats, fishlesss!! If you didn't overeat on that gorgeous grub, you are one disciplined man!! :)
  • fishlessman
    sliced small zukes and yellow squash, sweet onoin slices, stewd tomatoes chopped,juice and all, then layer in cheese as you see fit, more cheese is always best. cabot supersharp and parm is what i like to use, always have a big block of cabot around, some salt pepper and herbs de province or oregano, simple is best.350 an hour and a half, more cheese on top and bring the temps up til golden and bubbly
    fukahwee maine

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    That all looks good, I know my bride will want to fix that squash recipe, thanks :cheer: :cheer: