Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My weekends cooks

2»

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Thanks Joan, I appreciate it.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Thank you Tim. La bomba is the crack. Only found up there.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Chris. Nothing compared to what you knock out. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,452
    Molly, beautiful cooks and stunning photography! Hope it's peaceful for your step mother.
    Gary
    canuckland
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Apricots & goat cheese....wowwww wowwwwww wowwww Molly QUE DELICIA, On my list
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,023
    The food looks outstanding. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm going to say a prayer for you right now. Take care...
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    A good way to unwind, thinking of you.
  • Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    Molly - Your food looks deeelish as always! Who ever knew the BGE could be considered therapy? :)

So sorry to hear about your dad. They are so special and are never really gone. My dad is with me every time I stop to think of him.

Many prayers going up for you and your family.
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Molly, so sorry you are losing your dad. Cooking helped me when I went through it with my mom. She loved to eat and I felt a little peace by taking her some of her favorite treats. It still hurts and I feel for you.

I've never had goat cheese and I think I will give it a try. See you soon!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Yeah,that'll be a blast for you. I didnt think this new job thing through, new job = no vacation.
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Molly,

That's some yummy looking therapy. ;)

Thinking about you.