Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Niagara Eggfest III - who\'s cooking?

Canugghead
Canugghead Posts: 11,452
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The banner isn't up yet :whistle: but cook's registration is already full. I know Kerry, Marc, Patty and Russell are cooking, who else? Looking forward to lots of chatting and learning as a taster :P
Gary
canuckland

Comments

• RGBHV
    RGBHV Posts: 1,318
    If the cooks registration is now full, then at best, we'll be tasters this year.

Michael
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
    I thought they might cut off the cook registration. Looks like 10 demo stations. Nick told me yesterday that he only has 30 registered tasters. 10 stations is way more than enough. Don't know why the banner never made it up on here. That seems odd. Oh well, it'll be what it'll be. www.niagaraeggfest.com
  • Sailor71
    Sailor71 Posts: 35
    That sounds very disappointing. I have my parents flying in from Alberta and told them how great these events were. We will just have to make the best of it. No advertising and being a Sunday seems to be a downfall.
  • The Biggest down fall is the lack of support from the whoever is not putting the banner up. On the postive side, whoever is gpoing to make it out will eat good and plenty of it.

Everyone just remember a fest is a fest and this fest might be for the cooks and that is not bad at all. The first ever Eggtoberfest in GA started with 15 people that all cooked together, and nothing was wrong with that.

So... Let's Eat and get to know each other. :)
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    I'm cooking. I registered as soon as it was announced on the forum, and have been in touch with Nick. All systems go for me, plus I got a room at Days Inn.
    Let's eat!
  • We will be there for chatting and tasting :)
    We went to our first fest in Melbourne in March 2011 and this will be my 4th and Le Ouef Vert 5th. We can't wait. :side: