Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forward: a new salt free spice from Penzeys

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,898
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got our new catalogue from Penzeys and they have announced a sodium free tasty spice. Not that it appeals to everyone, but we all know loved ones who can't have much or any salt. Now with that unpaid advertisement :laugh: has anybody already tried it and want to report about it? :)
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Ron:

Got the catalog and am afeard to open it! :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    how can you have a seasoning without SALT???!! ain't natural!!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    in a way I do or at least used to...but just last month we "planted" a buddy of mine if you get my drift...some people aren't supposed to have salt anymore before they can't have anything any more... :(
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Hungry Celeste
    Options
    Got the catalog, too. Would love to try a sample of it. I got a bottle of the previous "new" salt-free blend, Arizona Dreaming, and I like it quite a bit. Didn't think I would, but it has enough smoke and a hit of citric acid in it. It plays well with poultry.