Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I do not have a problem...

Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMAG0514-1.jpg
IMAG0519-1.jpg
But Big Momma is here!!!

Comments

• Le Oeuf Vert
    Le Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Very nice. Best of luck with it. Nice to know you still can get deliveries up in the middle of nowhere. :laugh: :laugh:
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Snakebite was the name of my hot air balloon!
    The Naked Whiz
  • Mainegg
    LOL we are not quite the boondocks LOL but almost! and Kevin had to come up for another store and we could not get it in the truck when we were at the NH fest so he said if we could wait a week or two :)
  • Mainegg
    LOL to funny! how did you come up with the name for a balloon of Snakebite? ours was the side pipes... it has not bitten me YET but it has nailed Neil a couple of times :( once pretty good. still has a little scare :(
  • now tell me you are selling eggs...and that is not just your latest paint job....good stuff!!!!

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder

• Mainegg
    no not selling eggs. that is Kevin from Tarantin tanks delivering our XL we got at the NH fest and could not fit in the truck :blush::whistle: Neil does want that little Ford though! cool little rig!
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Julie I'm sure you've got no problems....is that an MG or an AC Ace?? :laugh:
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    We were trying to think of a name for our son. We were having a lot of trouble. We got to the stage where you get silly. "Let's call him Goulash" or something stupid like that. Well, we were driving past a bar where some friends of ours had introduced us to a new drink called a Snakebite. 1/2 Crown Royal and 1/2 peppermint schnapps, mixed over ice and then strained into a shot glass so it could be indeed shot. We looked at each other and said simultaneously, "SNAKEBITE!". Of course reason took hold and instead we named the balloon Snakebite.
    The Naked Whiz
  • c tredwell
    c tredwell Posts: 575
    400+ Cobra, if I had to guess.... nice ride! B)
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Had this version in the files. Has anyone told Wess about the Crown Royal?

Snake Bite

INGREDIENTS:
    3 oz Jack Daniel's
    1 oz Cointreau
    1 oz lime cordial

Procedure:
    1 In a old-fashioned glass combine ingredients and serve over ice.

Servings: 1

Recipe Type
    Cocktail

Recipe Source

Source: Manitoba's Liquor Marts
  • Mainegg
    LOVE it LOL I will have to try one I love anything minty! but not before driving that of course. or any car :lol:
  • BarManBean
    BarManBean Posts: 129
    Careful where you order those things, they are made differently all over the place. I bartended for a number of years and had requests for the recipes mentioned already as well as Yukon Jack + Lime Juice, and even a Half&Half with Guinness and Hard Cider (YUCK!)
  • LoisLane
    LoisLane Posts: 94
    Yup- after the 1st picture- I was guessing you were upping your level of devotedness by announcing you got your vehicle wrapped... a lot more space to promote your hobby / lifestyle than a license plate or bumper sticker. :laugh:
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    I'm trying to agree with you as best I can! :woohoo: Nah, it just ain't working! You got a problem!? :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Julie,

You have absoutely no problems, far as I can see. B)

Love that Cobra!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Sooo, 3 more steps? :whistle::whistle: :woohoo:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    You can keep the egg...I want the "car"...
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

WOWEE!!!

All right, I knew you guys restored things... but you can have the egg truck, the two dogs and the box under the dogs. I want SNK Bite. Is that a kit or the real thing?

Many many moons ago back in high school days my buddy's dad had one. He would tape a $5 bill to the dash board and tell us if we could grap it by the time he shifted into 2nd gear we could have it.

I had the first year Chev made the Camaro Z28 - fun car when I had time to drive it. Worked two grocery jobs to make payments my last year and the next year after high school.

Nothing like good old American Muscle. Thanks for seeing that beautiful rear end, I am in love all over again. :)

Kent
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Lookin' good, Jul :) :silly: Have fun! NOW, are you happy?
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    If you have a problem, we all have a problem! :P :laugh: Somewhere in my foggy past I spent a few months on a boat somewhere I won't mention w/ a girl I won't mention, and we called it "SnakeBite Key" :laugh: :laugh:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    jules, you are hopeless! :laugh:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Richard-I'll buy a bottle of schnapps next March and we'll check it out :whistle:
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    Grandpas Grub wrote:
    Thanks for seeing that beautiful rear end, I am in love all over again. :)

Kent
    On a forum full of threads like "I Wish you could smell my butt!", that was a refreshing, funny quote! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My boat was named "Miss Take"... :unsure:

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    NICE! When are you going to start a countdown until your 12th BGE arrives? What is the count now? 8,9,10th??
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I got something for those muscle cars too Kent, Love them!!
    My little brother had a 72 Chevelle, with nitris, (sp?) suicide clutch, killer hood to adapt the maxed engine. He also had MINUS 44 points on his license by the end of the second summer. :woohoo:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Kent,

It's the real deal. I think it was a weekend project for Neil. :laugh:
  • Nice Egg, but that Cobra is pretty sweet.
    Mt. Washington, KY
    Large Egg
    iGrill2
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Nice problem you got there. :woohoo:

Are you going to the CGS?

Awesome egg. :)
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    You're going to love the XL. I have had mine for a few weeks but I've only cooked on it once :blush: . I enjoy just looking at mine ;). So did the box fit through the door we were discussing through Gene?
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Heee heeee, obsession. But it's the good kind.
    Big Momma, hoooodoooogy! Next thing you'll want to do is bump out the outdoor kitchen...
    Have Fun!!!. :woohoo: