Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WOO HOO WOO3

purcellj
purcellj Posts: 44
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I received my new Woo3 with stone and extended grid. Ordered Wed or Thurs, and arrived Sat.

Quick ship and quality SS with nice welds. Thanks to ceramicgrillstore!

If you are on the fence about ceramicgrillstore, take the jump to the other side because the grass really is greener.

This was my first order with them, but it won't be my last.

John

Comments

• Manfred
    Manfred Posts: 186
    Weclome to the group :laugh:
    7.jpg
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    I got the Adjustable Rig myself, but every thing about the ceramicgrillstore is fantastic. Not entirely sure about the Woo, but I would call and talk to Tom directly before placing that second order. Otherwise you could end up like me having to make a third order and pay a whole bunch extra shipping and handling. ;):)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Kew_el_steve
    Kew_el_steve Posts: 354
    Absolutely love my Woo2 and Spider. Use the Woo2 every cook. Worth every penny. Use the BGE heavy pizza stone for indirect cooks, and love the raised grate. Gave away my platesetter; this is better, platesetter was a waste of money IMHO. B);)