Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who is cooking CWM ribs this weekend?

Options

Comments

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    did 'em this past weekend!
    best ever B)
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    I have a few racks of baby backs in the freezer that just might have to be thawed in time for the weekend. Thank you for the reminder.

Here's to Mike!

IMG_2243.jpg

john
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Options
    I plan on it. I imagine this will become quite the 4th of July tradition in honor of Car Wash Mike. And well, because ribs are so good on the 4th of July also!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    Not me.

I'm cooking ribs, but with a Char Siu marinade and mopping sauce.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I have 2 racks in the freezer for Erin & Mike's visit.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I think I have a rack in the freezer. I'll pull them out!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Glad you remembered his name :whistle:
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    Ribs are definitely on the menu this weekend, but here it's gonna be St Louis spares rather than BBs.
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    I am too - and making a contribution to the Star Time Riders. I never met Mike, but through his posts felt like I knew him well. I know he loved Kaleigh very much and I'm sure he's at peace with her in heaven.