Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Infrared Thermometer - Pretty Cool

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My Infrared Thermometer came a few minutes ago. If you recall, a few days ago I posted that buy.com
had some good prices on them.

Infraredthermometer.jpg

I spent an extra $5 and got the upgrade one and I'm glad I did. This thing is cool (Pun intended).

As soon as I installed the included battery and switched it from C° to F° I shot a test of where I was sitting at my desk. 72° I turned and pointed it at the A/C outlet in the ceiling. 51° Just that fast.

It'll get a workout tomorrow when I smoke some ribs.

I think I'll also walk around the house and check to see if my cool air is leaking out anywhere. Then maybe go down to Galveston Beach and check out the "HOT" .... ("Wait Sweetie, don't hit me no more! I'll stay away from Galveston Beach with my new toy!"

Cheeeezzz... you would think a man my age could point his toy at a pretty girl now and then without getting in trouble for it!

Spring "Sleeping At The Foot Of The Bed Again" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments