Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Glad to see y'all here

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Eggers,
Just wanted to say it's nice to see y'all are still here, I've only gotten bits and pieces of what is going on so I don't have the whole story.

Nice to see all my fellow Eggers are still able to enjoy the Green Room together.

Wishing all a great weekend.

Cheers,
Bordello
On the Hunt. :woohoo:

Comments

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    We did get a post from a lady at the mothership [someone who goes by the handle #5] saying all is well, the forum is not going anywhere, but they do intend to make some upgrades/improvements. Evveryone breathed a sigh of relief :)
  • Bordello
    Options
    :laugh:
    That is great news and thanks for letting me know. I have not been able to be on the forum as much as I would like. You have brighten up the weekend for me.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    been thinking of you and hope all is well.
  • Bordello
    Options
    :)
    Thanks Julie, I'm hanging in there but still pondering things. Thanks for your concern, hope all is well with you and yours. :)

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Bob, I hope you quit pondering and just get'erdone! That killer in your south 40 likes to bust free into the rest of the body. We just lost a dear friend of ours 2 weeks ago after a long, lengthy fight.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    We're still here but where the heck have you been??? It's just not the same without your two cents thrown in. Hope all is well with you.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Bordello
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Ron. I have a appointment for Aug. 30Th or around there but still don't know but I don't much care either. Everything I've read says they only get about 1% of the tissue anyway and most of the time it come back neg. So not sure at this point.

Thanks,
    Bordello
  • Bordello
    Options
    Thank you Mrs Judy,
    I have been popping in and out but been busy where I don't want to be.

Thanks a heap,
    Bordello
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Mine was ready to pop through the prostate wall when they did the biopsy. In less than three days we had the results and less than a week I was in for surgery.

That was seven years ago. I still see the urologist every year. He always tells me the same thing about the PSA test, "No measurable amount." Then we talk about the Big Green Egg. I know I'm clean but just hearing it 'officially' takes a big load off my mind.

I'll eventually die of something else but it won't be due to 'hesitation.' "Pondering" is like daring it to happen.

Spring "I Know Me Like The Back Of My uh uh Oh Yeah, Hand" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    I am also glad the forum is still here. I enjoy reading post from my never met friends.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Bordello
    Options
    That's nice and I think we all feel the same way. It's nice to know we will still have our green room.

Regards,
    Bordello