Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PGA Tour Golfer Hunter Mahan\'s Painted Egg

New to the Egg Game
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
On Twitter, I follow both Hunter Mahan & Stewart Cink and on Sunday, they were going back and forth with each other talking about the BGE. Hunter was cooking Bison Ribs. Anyone ever try these?? I've actually not tried anything Bison, but I've been tempted at HEB to buy some ribeyes or even ground meat for some burgers. I digress.

Happy Early Easter Painted Eggs, because the reason for the post is Hunter's BGE sports a custom paint job:

jjvFRl.png

I never knew this could be done, but I think it's really cool!! Has anyone heard or know of a company doing this? Personally, I think this could great for BGE (or a third party company) as a "customize your egg" kind of thing. There maybe is someone already doing this, and y'all may have had this conversation 10x over, but I haven't been a lurker long enough to know about it. I'm sure there will be differing opinions on here, but from a business standpoint, it could be a really good thing for BGE as an appeal to the masses kind of marketing. I already wish I could afford it :ermm: but I wiggled one egg this year, I probably shouldn't push my luck ;)

**Disclaimer: I am not an OSU fan. UL Ragin Cajuns & LSU only**

Also, apologies if this is a repost, I did a search and found nothing.

EDIT: Apparently Roll Tide had posted a thread last night (I'm in Africa) titled "custom paint job". My search was for "Hunter Mahan", figuring that the owner of the BGE would be credited. So apologies again. At least I embedded the picture :P

Comments