Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm baaaaack

Hog Wild
Hog Wild Posts: 8
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow, it's been a while.... a long while. I see alot of new names and a few familiar ones too. The topics are still about the same. Looking through the posts and archives, it's always interesting what the new "fad" of the month is.[p]Are Spin, Tim M, GFW, JJ, Elder Ward, KennyG still around???? I didn't see any of their posts on the page. It takes a lot of time and effort to frequently contribute to this forum. Thanks to those of you who do. I cannot anymore, but I will try to be around from time to time. Thanks to all of you who can and do contribute often. It greatly reduces the learning curve for newbies and is also very helpful to all. [p]I confess, I've been deliquent in using my BGE and visiting this forum. My lower vent was falling apart, making it hard to use my BGE. Well, my wife bought me a SS replacement, with orders for me to return to cooking, so I'm back in business. Cooked chicken last night. It was very good.[p]I replaced the fire grate at the bottom with a cast iron version as well as the cooking grate with a cast iron version also. I've also bought the spring hinges/bands but haven't had a chance to install them yet. [p]It seems like I've forgotten so much, but maybe it is like riding a bike. After a few crashes, I'll get the hang of it again. Reading through the posts brings back a lot.[p]Well, it's good to be back.

Comments