Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gator Bait - Get your camera ready

Florida Grillin Girl
Florida Grillin Girl Posts: 4,965
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Blair, Saturday night is the "Super Moon" when the moon will be 31,000 miles closer to the earth and the closest it's been in 18 years. Just in case you want to howl at the moon!
Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Beautiful Faith......Now I'll have to think of organizing some party to celebrate..... :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Hahahaha, I'm working very hard at getting rested up Faith. My reputation is growing. I had a friend send me the link that Molly posted over a week ago. I hope I don't forget!

I have a sneaking suspicion that the moon is going to look just the same as it always does but, weather permitting, we will find out.

Beli gets to have a party while I get to stand out in the wind and cold! One of these years I'm going to go down and photograph it with him, it sounds like a lot more fun!!! :laugh:

Here is our weather for cast . . .
    BigMoonWx1.jpg

Please note the howling winds and the frigid temperatures predicted for that night! :blink:

Happy St. Patty's day All,

Blair

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    You Florada folks crack me up!! :laugh:
    Bundle up Blair! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Gator Bait

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm searching for my long johns right now!

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Mi amigo you are more than welcome anytime ;)
  • Gator Bait

Thank you my friend, I hope some year I can take you up on it. I would love to have my camera in your little corner of Paradise. :)

Blair