Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any plans for closed-in storage in Egg Table?

Options
growler69
growler69 Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
I'm thinking about building an Egg table much like most of the ones posted in this forum. But, I would like to have enclosed storage on the lower shelf to hide away my eggcessories, pans, etc. Has anybody built or seen one like this?

Comments

• SRB Dave
    Options
    There are many great examples over at the [url=http://tinyurl.com/4ox2t9w
    ]Naked Whiz[/url] site.

d
  • TulsaMurph
    Options
    If you want an outstanding table, with closed in storage for eggcessories, plate setter, charcoal (three bags) or even the old propane tank, to be used with a torch for lighting, the best I know of is the table from Southern Specialties Outdoor Living. Here is a link, or you might ask your local dealer, as they are available in several areas around the country now.

See mine in action at the Oklahoma Eggfest, or look at my profile to see a small picture.

Happy Egging,
    John
  • bellw
    bellw Posts: 26
    Options
    The Naked Whiz IS a great site to review all kinds of tables and even more elaborate gazebos. I have a nest and after a TON of research, I ended up keeping the nest and building a 7' tall, 6' wide, 2' deep porch closet with 3 shelves, varied shelf heights, etc. This allowed me to take every piece of outdoor cookery I own and locate it together. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLOSET!
    It still needs painting, and I'll post pictures when completed.