Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GrillingToday

Options
pattikake
pattikake Posts: 1,175
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Everyone,
Not been on for awhile, it was 72 on Friday and 70 yesterday, but today it is 25 and I am grilling does anybody see something wrong with this picture? I am off today. Grilling brats, hamburgers, and pizza later will post pics. Oh yea I get my droid x next week can't wait. Take Care and God Bless.

Patti
Wichita, KS

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Patti, I grill regardless of temperature so I see nothing wrong with it. Hell I made steak and pork chops last Saturday when we were getting 4-6 inches of snow a couple hours north of you in Nebraska. Hope the cook goes well and have a great day. ;)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • FrankC
    FrankC Posts: 416
    Options
    Hey Scott, where are you in Nebraska?

And no, Patti, it's not crazy grilling in the cold! I'm going to try short ribs for the first time today; it's only in the teens here. Enjoy your cook!

fc ;)
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    I remember when I was little Dad would start up the old charcol grill snow up to his hoo hooo and griiling hamburgers. Such great memories. Scott I use to live in Glenwood, IA.
    Patti
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    I'm in Lincoln, Frank, by your signature assuming you are in Omaha. Been here most of my life, my Wife's family is still mainly in Omaha so we go back and forth alot.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    same thing here, great weekend weather to be followed up by crap mid week weather. too bad the NFL did not schedule the super bowl at jerry world today instead of next weekend. they would have been gone before the crap stuff gets here. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • FrankC
    FrankC Posts: 416
    Options
    Hey Scott, check your email.

fc