Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woosday- Think warm

Options
2»

Comments

• TNmike
    TNmike Posts: 643
    Options
    Thanks to all who posted their Woosday pictures. I'm just a picture taker and not a Photographer but always look forward to and enjoy all of the pictures on Woosday. There are so many people from all regions of the US, North America, and around the world who post here it always amazes me. I hope all will keep this Woosday tradition going. Mike
  • Beaker
    Beaker Posts: 293
    Options
    I just want it to get warm so I can stick my head out the window while heading to the local food store...

IMG_0356.jpg
  • Gator Bait
    Options

Great hike Molly, I love those photos. I am envious of that trip, that is really something!

Blair

• Gator Bait
    Options

Don't the bugs hurt your eyes??? :laugh:

They taste OK but they hurt my eyes!

Great photo,

Blair

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Thanks Blair. Rocky Mountain High buddy!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Brian, I am getting the feeling that you are a funny guy!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Beaker
    Options
    They only sting for a moment...but as soon as I get a taste of em the stinging goes away...just have to make sure you lick the hot sauce off your fingers before you go back to the eyeballs for seconds n thirds.
  • Beaker
    Options
    have to have fun...or it just aint no fun... :)
  • Beaker
    Options
    Some great shots there Molly! I really like the next to last one...awesome!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    You are going to the Denver fest, right!? It's in August.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Gator Bait
    Options

I agree Mike and I know there are others that feel the same. I wish I could get out with the camera more often.

HERE is a link to all my Woosday photos in a slide show. I keep them all in one Woodsday folder so doing this is very simple and easy to share. Whenever I contribute to a Woosday my slide show gets longer. :)

Blair

• Gator Bait
    Options

I hear ya, sounds good to me. :)

I'd love the altitude.

Blair

• Beaker
    Options
  • Mike in Abita
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Here's a few more