Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Mini Hinge - PICS and Price

2»

Comments

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    edited January 2015
    Dareber said:

Thanks @Carolina Q And @SkinnyV‌. I just got my first BGE, a mini (new), obviously it's been sitting around fir a while. I'll get the upgrade.

Enjoy the mini was my first egg. Learn it , get the woo and stones for raised and indirect cooks. 1 yr later I added the large and additional toys. Good luck.
    Seattle, WA
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    WeberWho? said:

Mini love from Carolina Q?!!! ;)

Don't get all excited... this is an old thread. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,205

WeberWho? said:

Mini love from Carolina Q?!!! ;)

Don't get all excited... this is an old thread. :)
    As soon as I saw the post title I knew it was an old thread. I had to give ya some crap. I agree with you most of the time about the mini. I use my Smokey Joe 9 out of 10 times tailgating
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota