Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

In need of your prayers

Options
AuntieEgger
AuntieEgger Posts: 258
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Well it would seem I’m in for one heck of a roller coaster ride.

Recently I have been going through some medical tests and have been diagnosed with Cancer. At present I am waiting for an appointment to have a PET Scan, which will give me more info then a treatment plan will be put forth.

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated at this time.

Thank you
AuntieEgger

Comments

• SWOkla-Jerry
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this, prayers for you and your family.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Very sorry to hear this. I've got you in my prayers and thoughts.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    All the best to you! You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Good luck.
  • AuntieEgger
    Options
    Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers they are all very well appreciated.

I have been the primary cook on the BGE so far so I am trying to teach my hubby (Kelvin) how to cook on the egg. He may have to come on here to ask for advice now and then if I am unable to help him though being in the hospital or too sick to help. He loves the BGE and wants to continue cooking on it ,, so he may come in under my nic asking for advice so I just wanted you to know so you don’t think well AuntieEgger should know this stuff if you see a post asking newbie questions however I will tell him to post his name on the post so you will know it is him and not me.

Thank you all very much for all the help you have given me over the years

AuntieEgger
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    keep us posted...

we'll be thinking of you
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this Auntie. Stay strong!! You'll be in our thoughts.
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    You have our prayers

Be strong Auntie
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    You will be in my prayers every day.
  • eenie meenie
    Options
    AunitEgger, I realize this is a very late reply, but I do not check the Off Topic forum frequently. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,528
    Options
    Sorry to hear about this AuntieEgger, our prayers are with you. Stay strong and positive.
    Gary
    canuckland