Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The aftermath

Options
MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
bondobeerbutt.jpg
<p />Now that the "day" has past I will reflect. My son and I cooked the entire meal yesterday, from start to finish, as the turkey we cooked came out just fine (even though my polder froze @ 170)the turkey was far from the best part of the meal. We all seem to put so much stress on ourselves trying to get the perfect turkey. How come everything else has a big hole in it and I have tons of turkey left???????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm![p]With the exception of not being invited to Qbabe's house, to enjoy that outstanding menu, it was a beautiful day.[p]And to Max for his endless material for those with humor, I thank you.[p][p]To all a healthy and happy holiday season.[p]Mick[p]Now let's all get in the kitchen and whip up those turkey snadwiches.[p]

Comments

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    MickeyT,
    Nice looking bird Mick....Hope you have a great weekend.
    Larry

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    MickeyT,
    I second YB's opinion and sentiments. Don't forget to get that soup going. I took the carcasses yesterday and loaded them in a pot with right before we sat down to eat. Let it go all night and just gone done picking out the bones and skin and it is gonna be an awesome soup.