Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Three Things Right

BigGreenGreggBigGreenGregg Posts: 161
edited 12:14AM in EggHead Forum
Three things went right this weekend (I hate vehicles, fuel pumps, etc):

1. Saturday night salmon was great - island style with furikake

2. Chargers Win!

3. Sunday Night Dinner:

Tri-tip with Morro Bay Rich's Rub (I went to Cal Poly, SLO so this reminded me of the old days....Thanks!). ABT's and red potatoes - smashed/crashed and wedges.

Tritip.jpg

Oh Monday, why must you come so soon? Love this BGE thing!

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    No kidding about Monday. Food looks really great!!
    Have a great week!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • LFGEnergyLFGEnergy Posts: 618
    Thanks for the pics! Those ABT's look awesome!!! Love the idea of splitting and then laying cut half over top before wrapping. Obvious, but frankly has eluded me in my previous attempts!

Keep [email protected]!!!
  • So you went to Cal Poly and I went to ASU. Apparently our paths have crossed. ;)
  • Doesn't hold a candle to what I've seen from you, Molly. But thank you!
  • Thanks Dave....learning everything from this forum here!
  • MB Rich....perhaps. I was there in early 90's - best times! Worked at Rosa's Italian Restaurant in Pismo Beach and Frog & Peach in SLO. Never wanted to leave.
  • MB Rich....perhaps. I was there in early 90's - best times! Worked at Rosa's Italian Restaurant in Pismo Beach and Frog & Peach in SLO. Never wanted to leave.
  • ZymeZyme Posts: 180
    1) delicious sounding meal
    2) YES CHARGERS!
    3) mmm. tri tip. I gotta make some soon

and let me add one more: BigGreenGreg? Best forum name. hands down.
  • 1. Twas
    2. YES! Go Bolts
    3. Highly recommended - love it

Thanks for the compliment. Greg G brought about the Gregg part. Seemed logical at the time....