Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping JLOCKHART29

Options
Firetruck
Firetruck Posts: 2,679
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Don't know if you will be around this weekend but if you plan to go to the music fest down there in El Dorado, I know some folks playing some good music.

My daughter is friends with some of these guys and man are they good. They are only 15-17 years old and their music is like what we grew up with. Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn etc. They recently opened for ZZTop too.

Check out their site www.younggunsrock.com

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    Options
    Was wanting to go but want be able to. I 'm off but am going to be in Little Rock Fri- Sun. The Shutzhund club is bringing a big name trainer in from Holland for a training siminar and they asked me if I would bring Auron so he could deminstrate and work with him!! :woohoo: Would love to have heard them as thats my kind of tunes they play. Old and mold rock and roll!! :laugh: Thanks for telling me. If I had not just got this dog and oppertunity to work with a trainer like this I would just skip it. Cook'en some'en now! ;)