Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The American Royal

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was just checking out the list of the teams. I wonder how many BGE teams there are.
Looks like a really great time!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    I didn't think we'd had any Royals since Jack Kennedy.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• poolguy
    poolguy Posts: 129
    I know of 1 BGE team. They will be cooking on XL's that we are supplying. Going to be a good time since I have never been.

LARRY
  • Smitty's Smoke Patrol from Santa Clara CA. is going to the Royal this year.