Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sage chicken recipe-who posted it?

Options
Smokin' Stogies
Smokin' Stogies Posts: 177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok, about a week or so ago someone posted a link to an article on sage chicken. I saved the link on my iPad and in my wides infinite wisdom, she deleted it and clear the history. Don't ask me why? I really don't know. I have searched to no avail and am hoping whoever posted it could answer with the link again. My daughter and I are looking to make it this weekend.

BTW. Second wife this week to be put up for trade. I'll take a miniBGE for her.

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!