Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Minifest Dealer

Options
grillmandan
grillmandan Posts: 270
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I want to thank everyone for your support and business.
I'm honored to be the "official dealer" for both the minifest and the Sunshinestateeggfest. But trust me, I would be there anyway even if I was not the dealer.
Thanks again, Grillmandan

Comments

• JerseyEgger
    Options
    I don't live in FL and I was not at either of the fests there. However I have to say that for you to come on the official EggHead Forum and thank everyone for coming is truly a class act! Kudos to you my friend!!!
    -Eddie
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    thank YOU Dan. my large egg is very happy to have her ash grate back in :) when they took my fig wood I was really worried that they would take the grate too :( but they did not care about that. Hope you remembered the blueberries ;)
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Thanks for the help Dan. Alex looked like he was having a good time and the spider rig setup is on his list now. Also thanks for donating all the lump for (by my count) 25 eggs and 3 days of cooking. Also I love the snap apart table for the small, I'll post some pics as soon as I stain and seal.
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Dan: Our thanks to you, Shelly and your son (and staff) for all you do to help these Florida events be so successful!! Also, we appreciate the generosity of the lump so nobody had to take up room lugging it. Thanks again to you and yours. There sure couldn't be a nicer dealer AND Egghead to deal with! :laugh:
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    You're a super dealer and friend, Dan! You added a whole lot to both fests! I really love the table for the mini I got from you in Melbourne. I took it out of the box today and put it together. It's an excellent piece of craftsmanship...... :)
  • eenie meenie
    Options
    Dan, it was so nice to meet you at the minifest. You and your family are awesome. Thanks for all your work and donations to the minifest. :)

I'll be emailing Shelley's gator pic soon.
  • crzyedna
    Options
    Congrats on all the positive feedback. You deserve it.
    "Mom"
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Dan again a great job you, Shelly and your son did for all of us. Thanks for all the lump also. Looking forward working with you for the Sunshine Egg Fest. Also thanks again for the custom table for my New Small I got from you. I have it together in the garage and can't decided on staining it or leaving it natural. Thanks Dan.
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Wow! You're a dealer? I just thought you were an Egghead with lots of toys and attachments.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Thank you, Dan! We appreciated the lump and all of your help. The new egg tables are great, my friend bought one for her small.

Next year we will have to have a plastic cover or something for all of your rubs for whenever the sprinklers go on at 2:00 AM!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini