Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cookin' ABT's - the movie

Options
chuckls
chuckls Posts: 399
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
abtprep.jpg
<p />I've made a movie using time-lapse images - ABT's! This one starts at the beginning - slicing & cleaning the peppers, mixing up the cream cheese stuffing (chive and onion cream cheese, grated pepper jack and diced habaneros), stuffing the pepper halves with pulled pork, cream cheese mix, and wrapping with bacon. [p]Then on to the egg, already fired up from a spare rib cook (the next movie!). You can see the flames get pretty agressive when I put the ABT's on (indirect, raised grid, over a drip pan). I had thrown in some dry alder chunks and maybe this time I should have soaked them.[p]Anyway, maybe you saw my earlier movie "Cookin' ribs - the movie". This time I think I got the compression better so the file's smaller. I'm still not satisfied because it's somewhat dark and I could have used the zoom more. Arrgh, and also the final frames of the ABT's on the grill are out of focus :-( [p]Let me know what you think! Spring Chicken, this means you![p]Chuck (enjoying quite possibly the best ABT's I have made to date!)
[ul][li]Cookin' ABT's - the movie[/ul]

Comments