Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Is Responsible For My Ample Girth

BBQBluesStringer
BBQBluesStringer Posts: 398
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Have any of you noticed an increase in mass since owning your first BGE? I'm sure that two years ago I was the same svelt athlete that graduated from high school in 1975 (permit me one fantasy, please...). Then I bought this green thing, and it cooked everything so tasty that I couldn't resist its daily temptation to indulge... Now, two years down the eggaholism road, the days when my inseam was larger than my waist size are but a faint memory. It's all BGE's fault!

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]I blame Ben & Jerry. My Egg would never do that to me . . . oh what the hell; Hi, my name is Sundown and I'm an Eggaholic.

• Sundown,
    Now that was funny...you guys think you got problems, I just had to call and move up my tee time to after lunch so's I can go to a free screening for BP and Cholesterol, etc. It seems that my face is too red all the time and I'm having dizziness (good bit more than anyone that is prone to nag knows about). I will not be outdone though, I will learn to cook low fat things in the Egg better than anyone in less time taking the learning curve completely out of it, that will dazzle all my family and friend, making me the envy of Eggdome.

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Chet,[p]Call out to MollyShark, the Queen of low carb cooking. She and a few others are masters (mistresses) of getting weight off.
    Good luck.