Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

White Chicken Chili

Options
bigarms
bigarms Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all......been away for a while and finally got back to the forum. This is what I will be cooking tonight, its quick, easy and good. Enjoy.......bigarms[p]
Here's my recipe for white chicken chili.[p]3 cans Bush's Great Northern Beans
3 cans Chicken broth
1 onion
3 chicken breast Dizzy Pig Swamp Vennom and grilled
3 chicken thighs Dizzy Pig Swamp Vennom and grilled
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
2 Chili peppers
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Chipotle Chili powder
1 tsp Cayenne pepper
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup salsa
1 Tlbs Olive Oil
Salt to taste[p]Preperation:[p]Grill chicken after applying Dizzy Pig Swamp Vennom on both sides until done. Chop into cubes and put aside.[p]In a large pot combine together the beans, chicken broth, and cook until boiling. Reduce heat and add salsa and Chicken [p]Saute peppers, spices, onions and garlic and add to the beans with the chopped chicken. Simmer for 30 minutes. Garnish bowl with Sour Cream and Cheese.[p]

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    PeppersGlowingCoals.jpg
    <p />bigarms,
    Good stuff mang! We cooked it on that winter camping trip. ..starting with some charred chilies![p]Beers
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Did you forget the grate at home? Quick story. A friend of my wifes calls about 6 at night, after 2 to many. Hey how do you cook those taters. Tammy tells her and last thing she says just throwem on the fire. She throwed on the fire.[p]Calls back about an hour later. We had to pick the ashes out but atem anyway.[p]What did you use to cook those RR taters with? Looked like some kind of thing that could be flipped.[p]CWM