Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TNW- Gratemates, do they still exist?

Options
Smokin' Stogies
Smokin' Stogies Posts: 177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know if the grate mates are still available for the BGE? TNW had a reference to them and when I google'd or tried the link in the Forum resource, I could not link or was sent to GoDaddy.com. Any help as I thought they were a unique item I may want for my MBGE.

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    That link isn't working."Chubby" will be around soon and he'll take care of you.......
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Email Chubby through the forum, I think he took the website down. I have them on the small and love em.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Guess your not so old after all John :whistle: :laugh:
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    I have them for my Small. I think that's the only size Egg they fit.

Spring "Snuggly Fitted" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Check you email in a few minutes.

GG
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Yes they are for sale.
    I have them on my small and NEVER take them off... They stay on all the time....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    I believe they are only for the small egg. I'm probably wrong on that though.

I spoke with Chubby about them this week and he informed me that he is waiting on his fabricator and should have some stock in the next few weeks.
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    But I am having phone/internet problems here as of the last few hours!

I'll email you off the board later this evening if they get us, (i guess it's more houses than just ours) fixed..or I'll use my mobile device if need be.

Thanks!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

:laugh: You evaporated on me. I thought oh crap I wonder if he thought I hung up on him.

Kent
  • Smokin' Stogies
    Options
    Chubby, et al,

Thanks a bunch all. I thought it looked like a great Eggcessory that would fill my needs.

Cheers,

John

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!