Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Turkey Breast How Many Can I Cook @ a time

Zilm-disabled
Zilm-disabled Posts: 69
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have the honor of cooking the Accounting Close Lunch at the Office this Thursday Morning. I am planning on cooking 4 Turkey Breast that range from 5 - 6 Lbs apiece and I was wondering just how many will fit on my Large Egg. I've found a couple of references and had planned on cooking all 4 Thursday Morning but what sources that I have found show two breast on the egg. Is it possible to cook all four or should I cook two the night before and two that morning?[p]I cooked one last Christmas for the CFO and she loved it. She told the staff last week how great the one was that I did for her and naturally everyone wanted Turkey this close.[p]I use Brant's Beer Butt Chicken Recepie for turkeys and it works great, just have to let brine a while longer.

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Zilm,
    you should be able to get four on easily...
    especially if you use a raised grid, too, and are doing them indirectly.[p]but even without the raised grid, i'd think 4, one in each quad, would work fine, indirect, also

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante