Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some Details & Maybe a New Egg Technique

Options
Grandpas Grub
Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Sunday the 8th, we were with the kids & grand kids dinner. About 4pm I began getting cold and just thought the kids A/C was set low. I got colder and colder and began shaking and labored breathing.

I decided it best to head home. Just about to turn into our street, my wife said not this time and she proceeded to the Hospital. Took me directly to the ER entrance. My heart beat was up in the 180's. The stay in the ER room was only a few hours then they admitted me to Cardiac ICU. 2 days there and then over to the Cardiac Critical Care for another 7 day's. During all this there was talk of CHF, a huge mass on my leg, and on and on.

We still don't have all or for that matter many of the answers but as it is right now I have Arterial Fibrillation, a lot of medicine and oxygen and all the accessories.

Upon checking out of the hospital I was cautioned about fire and the oxygen, which got me to thinking egg once again...

Pure oxygen, lump and fire. I may well have a new method of lighting the lump or may be the first egg'r on the moon.

Again thank you for the comments below, much appreciated.

Kent

Comments