Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wanted: used BGE in Nor Cal

Options
nlsteve
nlsteve Posts: 44
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Every week or two, I am posting a note here looking for a used Egg within an hour or two of Sacramento, CA.

If you have a lead on one, I'd appreciate it. My budget might best fit a used small, but I can try to stretch for a good deal on a medium or large.

Thanks.

Steve

Comments

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    Go to an Egg fest and pick one up at a discount. I doubt anyone here is going to lead you to a good deal on a used one. Most likely they will buy it themselves. This forum is not meant to be used as a buy and sell forum.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    There's an eggfest in Sacramento in October. EggtoberWest or Bust. They have demo eggs. Check it out in Eggfest Central.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    Craigslist is your friend.