Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks, to BGE'er Parked at Restaurant near Biltmore H. yesterday

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We had visited the Biltmore House yesterday (highly recommended) and were looking for a good restaurant. Pulled into a lot at one but were just about to pass it up, when we noticed a green pickup with a BGE in a white table parked there. The lot was full and I told my wife that all BGE'ers know what good food is and so went in, and man that was the best dinning experience I've had anywhere in I don't know when. I've searched the web and can't find the name of it but we seem to remember something about Providence. The dish I went wild about was "Fire Roasted Scallops and Shrimp" that had a very light coating of Italian bread crumb mixture on them and as I say were outstanding. The dish had a name but I don't remember that either. Anyway this meal and another the day before, has, as usual become future trials on the BGE (as most good dishes I find do). The day before it was on Main St in Hendersonville at Annie Flanagan’s Irish Pub and Grill (Shepherd’s Pie) which I just think would be great on the BGE , because I love that flavor the BGE gives the cheese on top.