Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

new 2 u

Options
alice in eggland
alice in eggland Posts: 14
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Finally joined after visiting for 10 days or so...what a great site! We've just gotten a medium egg and have been having fun and a bit of stress too...wanted an egg for years but couldn't justify the expense until the Weber died....it did..we moved..had to build a spot for the egg cause our deck is too small... spent more on its new digs than we did on the egg!! :laugh: tonight we plan chicken kebabs...weather permitting here in the Midwest....

Comments

• DMurf
    DMurf Posts: 481
    Options
    Welcome to the board.

Don't let weather stop you from using the Egg, some of the best cooks have been in the rain!
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    You are pretty much in the same place I was about 3 years ago. The Egg seemed to cost so much! Worth every $, and somewhat more. I cooked better food within 2 weeks than I ever had. Within 6 months, surpassed every rack of ribs from the earlier 20 years.

Right now, the Egg(s) save me money because I learned to make my own bread, and I don't have to overheat my house to bake the weekly loaf(s).