Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket for my brother’s 60th birthday party.

Options
Wanabe
Wanabe Posts: 355
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife Claudia and I traveled to N.E. Ohio from AZ in part to celebrate my brother's 60th birthday. Tomorrow is his birthday and I’m cooking him a birthday brisket. He and his wife Brenda open their home to us every year we travel to Ohio. Check out the RV parking facility.

GBB4.jpg

He bought a large egg last fall so I have a large at my disposal while we are here. I cook something on it almost everyday.

GBB2.jpg

We prepped two 9lb. flats with yellow French’s mustard and coarse Dizzy Dust.

GBB1.jpg

I started the BGE at 5PM next to our RV. Briskets hit the grill at 6PM. The plan is to eat around 1PM tomorrow with family.

GBB3.jpg

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice Danny! That should be tasty!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • berrygood
    berrygood Posts: 372
    Options
    Traveling around in an RV is my idea of heaven, Danny. I've got a few years, two college tuitions and two weddings before I get there though. I'll have live vicariously thru you until then. Safe travels.