Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lost a wheel

BluesnBBQ
BluesnBBQ Posts: 615
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last night my egg nest lost a wheel. I had noticed that the wheels were sticking into the dirt and I wanted to move it to more level ground. One of the wheels came off when I moved it. I think there's a screw that attches the wheel base to the frame. I couldn't find it last night. I was pretty worried about having it tip over, so I put a flat rock under the part of the frame where the wheel used to be. It's not completely stable, but that should do for now. I'm probably going to put it back where it was before I got the nest - on a heavy concrete slab in my yard. The only prblem with that is one of the Egg's "feet" is cracked. I really need to get a table built.[p]-Steve[p]ps - When I first found the missing wheel, my dog saw it and thought it was one of her toys. Good thing she didn't get it - once she gets a toy (tennis balls are her favorite) you'll never where it might end up!