Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Dwindling Sunsets

Options
Cory430
Cory430 Posts: 1,073
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My time with Colorado sunsets is getting shorter, but no less spectacular.
004.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

As my time here draws to an end, I grow more and more sentimental.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Glad you got it!! Beautiful!
    Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Cory430
    Options
    Home to Ga. I have bee out here for about 12 years and love it dearly, but the pull of family (and a good job) is getting to be too much to resist.
  • Cory430
    Options
    Ha! It sure disappeared in a hurry. You've got to hurry and get those trees out of your way.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    One cut a night... B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Good luck Cory, sure wish we could have met in Denver last year.

Mike
  • Cory430
    Options
    You and me both. The hell of it all is that the earlier date worked so much better for me this year before the move was decided.

On the bright side, Eggtober Fest will only be about 10 minutes from home. Also, I think that I will be able to make OKC and Florida work for next year.
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Thank goodness! Thought you were taking the deep 6. Sunsets and running water are beautiful wherever you are. Just the opportunity to enjoy the view is the great part. Best to you in your relocation.

LR
  • Cory430
    Options
    Thanks Bud. I know that Ga. has phenomenal sunsets as well. I love the high mountains though, and my departure is very bittersweet.

P.S. I truly hope that the long dirt nap is a far ways off yet :laugh: