Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Atlanta Eggers!

SundownSundown Posts: 2,961
edited 11:51AM in EggHead Forum
My granddaughter, a sophomore deans list student at Georgia Tech called "her favorite grandfather" and "wished she had some Egg food".

So, my question is, does anyone know of any Eggers on on the GT campus?

I had heard at one point here on the forum there was a grilling club on campus but can't find anything about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    There is a guy who was posting alot a year or so ago who had "Then Rambling wreck" as his avatar. Not sure if he was near campus or local Alumn.
    I think Bill Wise(Wise one) is near the Lenox area which would be about 20min drive or accessible on the rail system.
  • thanks. I may have to send her over to Mothership and tell her to hang out till BobbyQ shows up then look hungry :laugh:
  • MtnBlueMtnBlue Posts: 109
    She could take a class from BobbyQ at the Mothership. You get to eat all the great food that is demonstrated in the class.